Sonnet Starlight

on

Sonnet Starlight is something I've been keeping for almost 5 years.

Raysan, Raysan, where is the midnight sun?
-- the fiery, golden sphere in Heaven...
Where do you think did the sun go and run?
I count the days -- there are only seven...

Raysan, Raysan, where is the noontime moon?
-- the shinning, silvery sphere up above...
And what do you think? Will it come back soon?
I yearn for the moon. I yearn for its love...

Raysan, Raysan, where are the twilight stars?
-- shimmering angels up in the sky...
Forget not all these -- for it is no farce.
Waiting under starless nights, I ask "Why?"

Lady Raysan, Dawnbringer, where are you?
My hope is fading, I need your smile, too...

by ShaneRadiant 2003

That's it! Most of the time you also need to give a smile to yourself and not just the people around us...
keep smiling!☺

0 comments: