Beyonce Experience

on

I had no plan to go to her concert, first it was expensive and second I don't even know most of her songs but my sister and I love to see her because we really found her very sexy...hehehe... Unexpectedly one hour before the concert, a friend invited me to watch the concert for free since she had an extra ticket - that was worth P2,500...hehehehe... Had no camera, just my phone that was about to drain its battery - hahaha- thank God my phone was able to get some videos and pictures even though it was quite far. It was fun - I really enjoyed it!!! I don't really see her performing on TV but seeing her live was amazing she really grooves and sings well...hehehe...


Beyonce Experience Ticket


the stage and Beyonce singing...

Thanks to Iris and friends for allowing me to be there. hehehe

0 comments: