Kung Fu Panda late reaction...

on

I know this is so late for a Kung Fu Panda Fever, oh well that's life sometimes if its not yet the right time for you to know and learn things it doesn't happen...I didn't had a chance to watch this film on the big screen for the simple reason that I do not watch cartoonize movies in cinema...hehehe... Before I watched the movieI knew I would enjoy it, after hearing a lot of praises for the movie from my friends...and it turned out so well that I didn't just enjoy but also I was inspired by it.


You are so concerned with what was and what will be...
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present. -- Oogway

There is no secret ingredient. To make something special you just have to believe it's special. -- Mr. Ping

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

weee.that quote really helped me a lot especially right now...=)
salamat ganda....

aysa said...

aaawww...that's nice to hear...hehehe...

welcome my friend!