Even Bards Do Cry...

on

Had you ever felt the feeling of emptiness in the middle of a life almost perfect? When everything seems to be doing well, nothing but laughter is what people can see from you. And there people who envy the life that you have and wished to be in your position. But then, when your alone and try to look deeper into your heart you feel an emptiness that in your heart. The emptiness you don’t have any hint of what is it, you can’t do anything because you don't know what seems to be wrong…and you end up cry alone, until almost all your tears have fallen, you feel relieve and you start to see life as almost perfect once again.

Showing these emptiness isn’t easy but there are people you can share it with, and you don’t have to cry alone because they are very much willing to give comfort. The people who is always ready to listen and say no words but just give you a big hug in times you needed them. As for me, I haven’t cried for along time with these people but I thank these One person who never leave my side in times I can’t control the tears in my eyes. He’s my friend, my companion and my God. I don't want to be emo here but that's how I feel, sometimes you just feel so alone...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ganyan dn ako e haha..:P

aysa said...

hehehe..lahat ata may ganun side...:P

aysa said...

hahaha...kasama yan...:P